Friday 2 September 2011

August Favourites!!!!!!

So today I was in a mood to share my first favourites blog. So lets get started!!!!

1)MAC Sur Blush: This blush is SOOOOOOOO pretty for fall. Its a really nice plum with slight hints of shimmer which don't actually show up on the cheeks. This came out in the MAC and Mickey Contractor collection and was limited edition, but any other satin or matte finish true plum would do.

2)Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist: This is such a beautifully feminine body mist. I absolutely love the scent, because of how fresh it is. It last for about 5 hours which is pretty good.

3)Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash: Definitely the best skin product I have tried in my entire life. When I first tried it, I seriously thought there was going to be no change in my skin as it was way to gentle. But I was definitely shocked by the results. In two weeks, I was left with no blemishes whatsoever. I would definitely recommend this to all people with any skin type and any age.

4)MAC eyeshadow in Antiqued: Such a gorgeously pigmented colour. Its a beautiful coppery bronze with a veluxe pearl finish. So pigmented, yet such a smooth texture.

5)MAC eyeshadow in Gorgeous Gold: This shadow is one of the best yellow eyeshadows I have ever seen. Its a pretty lemon yellow with gold shimmer and a lime green undertone with a veluxe pearl finish. So unique!

6)MAC eyeshadow in Woodwinked: Sooo pretty! I have been wanting this shadow for the longest time and I'm sooo happy I own it. Its a really pretty golden bronze which almost looks similar to MAC Indianwood Paintpot and has a veluxe pearl finish. Pure gorgeousness.

Okay, that pretty must wraps up my August favs.
BTW I am going to upload pictures soon. Thanks so much for reading!
-Born to BEautify

No comments:

Post a Comment