Friday 12 August 2011

Beauty Tag!: Would you rather- Beauty Edition

Sooooo this is my first beauty tag I've done. And i thought this would be a good idea because that meant I wouldn't have to do ANOTHER review. I decided to do something fun and entertaining instead, so I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY do hope you enjoy!
1)Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
ans: Definitely lose all my palettes and eyeshadows. After all, you can always use an eyeliner as an eyeshadow!

2)Would you rather chop of all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
ans: Never be able to cut it again. As as my hair is clean, its good.

3)Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
ans: CORAL!!!!!! Even though pink is more versatile, coral is my favourite makeup colour (apart from purple, of course).

4)If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
ans: I would probably pay $750 for makeup and $250 for clothes. But since I have to choose only one, obviously, I would spend it on makeup.

5)Would you rather use lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
ans: Eyeliner as lipstick. Remember, there are nude eyeliners available in the market, just double them up as lipstick!

6)Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
ans: Sephora. I have a lot of MAC items already. And sephora has so many more brands to choose from.

7)Would you rather use only one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
ans: Probably one lip colour for the rest of my life. I need at least two eyshadows to get a good eye look (a highlight color and a lid colour). And besides, one nice pink lip colour would almost go with every look I create.

8)Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
ans: Summer clothes in winter. Only because where I live its hot all year round, and I do where summer clothes in winter a lot anyway.

9)Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
ans: Bright nails. Its so much more fun. And anyway, I can't live without seeing something brightly colored everyday.

10)Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or favourite eye product?
ans: Give up my favourite lip product. Its easier for me to find a dupe of lip colour than an eye colour.

11)Would you rather be able to wear your hair in a ponytail, or a messy bun?
ans: A ponytail. Mainly for school, and to keep the hair out of my face.

12)Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never be able to where lipgloss?
ans: Never be able to wear lipgloss. i can wear shiny lipstick instead. But nailpolish is the one and only thing you can put on your nails to get some colour.

13)Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have non at all or sharpie them everyday?
ans: Probably sharpie them in everyday. But only if they have a soft black shade.

14)Would you rather live without makeup or nailpolish?
ans: Definitely live without nailpolish. I probably love makeup about 3 and a half times better than nailpolish.

-Born to BEautify

No comments:

Post a Comment